http://thelaststand659.ucoz.com/
Would You Like To Log In To The Last Stand 659 Forum's Please Remember To Vote And Invite Your Friends

http://thelaststand659.ucoz.com/

HomeHome  Download Client  WebClient  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  

Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omfgpku

Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it)   Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Ricky Carrender

IGN:

omfgpku

About Me:

Information about me can be found by reading the introduction session. I am a person who enjoys online gaming. I have played RuneScape for a while and have played many Private Servers. I am online a lot, but unlike most people I am hardly ever at home as I am playing the server and getting 99's. I am a fun person and like to joke around, though I do not find racial remarks or cussing without cause humorous at all. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I played RuneScape off and on for the past three years and 4 years solid before that.

Do you have an past experience as staff?

Yes I do private message me if you would like details or proof. @Edit: Head Moderator and Administrator of DarkNation, Co-Owner/hidden owner of LumyScape, Owner of PuppetScape (Needs Hamachi to work, keep away hackers) Co-Owner Yippeescape, Was a moderator of RuneOnline for like a month but owners wern't nice so i quit. Previous head mod of Elite PVPers before they switched source and my computer could no longer run it. etc... etc... Also note I am the Current SuperModerator (Forum Master + Game Master) of catgunz which is a private server of GunZ: The Duel

Would you punish a friend? How long have you played?

Areal friend would respect that your staff and follow the rules. So yes if they break the rules they get punished. I have played since after the first few hours of its release.

Are you active? What time are you available?

I am very active in-game and I am almost always trying to advance a new skill. If not I am either fooling around in safe pvp with a bronze knife or talking at home. School starts Monday, but I go to a charter academy which is only 3 hours per day. So i will be as active as I already am -3 hours.

Supporters:

Pk Ancients

Contact outside of game: MSN-abusivefreak2_hotmail_com SKYPE- xxmax3xx

Last edited by omfgpku on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk ancients

Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it) Empty
PostSubject: support   Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

/support
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Staff Application (Any position use format if you like it)
Page 1 of 1